|Neighborhood||Price||Price per m|
|Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Parking Spot||Construction year|
Villa Zefyros is quietly situated on the outskirts of the picturesque village of Kamilari in Southern Crete in the area known as “Korfes”. It is situated in beautiful countryside and has stunning, uninterrupted views across the Libyan sea and land inwards towards the Idi mountains. The daily sunrise and sunset is unforgettable.
– Built in 2008 on a plot of approx. 4,000 m² using natural stone which allows this 100 m² villa
to blend seamlessly with the landscape.
– Secure plot with a perimeter fence around the entire plot.
– 3 Bedrooms
– Large Living Room
– Large family Bathroom
– Swimming Pool with integrated children’s pool
– Established landscaped gardens with olive trees.
– 2 outdoor covered sitting areas
– 2 Solar panels
– Internet access
– Spacious area for Parking on own plot
Modern, tasteful decor throughout with quality finish. The property has been superbly maintained by the owners and is in excellent condition. All aluminum windows and doors are fitted with double glass and mosquito/fly screens. There are ceramic floors throughout and 2 solar panels providing hot water when called for (electric heating for hot water also possible). The thick stone walls provide good insulation which help to keep the villa cool in summer and warm in winter. The villa is offered with complete in- and exterior.
Living Room: approx. 30 m²:
Natural stone fireplace, dining table and 4 chairs, sofa, 2 arm chairs, sat-television (flatscreen) and dvd-player, atmospheric lighting.
Kitchen: approx. 11 m²:
Modern and fully equipped with electric 4 ring hobb, refrigerator, extractor, microwave and easy to clean sink and counter tops.
Bathroom: approx. 11 m²:
Spacious family bathroom with 2 large sinks, shower, toilet and washing machine.
A second bathroom can possibly still be constructed.
Bedroom 1: approx. 13 m²:
The master bedroom has a double bed, fitted cupboards from floor to ceiling, air conditioning and direct access to terrace and the swimming pool.
Bedroom 2: approx. 13 m²:
Has 2 single beds, floor to ceiling fitted cupboards providing plenty of storage space, air conditioning and direct access to terrace and pool.
Bedroom 3: approx. 8 m²:
Is currently in use as store room. This room also has a floor to ceiling fitted cupboard.
– Next to the kitchen is a covered sitting area/terrace (ca. 28 m²) with table and 4 chairs, BBQ, stone sink with hot and cold water.
– Next to the living room is a covered sitting area/terrace (ca. 22 m²) with table and 4 chairs
– There is also a terrace area around the swimming pool
In addition there is a convenient outside shower and a covered storage area for winter fire wood.
Villa Zefyros has a well-established garden with its own irrigation system which comes partly from collected rain water. In addition to the 16 mature olive trees providing enough excellent olive oil for personnel consumption there are other trees and numerous flowering shrubs.
approx. 25 m² and 1,50 meters deep.
The pool has an integrated children’s pool, a filter system, pool lighting and outside shower.
* Villa Zefyros offers an EOT license (license to hire, published by the Greek National Tourist Organization) and is from late March to early November visited by the (active) individual traveller who is interested in the island, nature and people. The villa is therefore perfect rentable, but also ideal for permanent living (or a combination of this). At present the villa is rented out to tourists with an excellent return. Villa Zefyros will be sold including EOT license and all interior.
* In all areas are central heating connections, so you can easily construct your own central heating throughout the villa.
* On the plot it is still possible to build an extra 100 m².
* With the towels, bed linen etc. is considered an occupation of 8 people, so always clean materials are present after cleaning and changing the towels and linen.
Kamilari is situated at the edge of the fertile Messara plane. The white washed village houses are built on a hillside and from different parts of the village you can see not only the Libyan sea but also the ancient archeological site of Phaestos. The centre of Kamilari (approx. 400 inhabitants) has been restored and exudes a relaxed and timeless atmosphere
A warm welcome awaits even the most seasoned traveller in the village taverns and kafenions some of which remain open all year. There is a good choice of traditional Greek food including locally produced fruit and vegetables, local wine and of course fresh fish.
The beautiful, quiet and kilometer-long sandy beaches between Kalamaki and Komos are quickly and easily accessible (approx. 3 km).
In Kamilari you can vary beach visits with many beautiful hikes through the varied countryside. Also (day) trips to for example Agia Galini or the caves of Matala. the archaeological site at Phaestos, Agia Triada and Gortys should not be missed.
Kamilari is within easy reach of Heraklion and its airport (approx. 67 km.).